Saturday, April 7, 2007

Sleep Deprivation, Smiles, and Plane Rides

Olivia was five weeks old on Thursday...where does the time go? She is a little love junkie and is to the point where she won't sleep at night unless she is being held. This started when she caught her first cold last week and she could only breathe when propped up. Now, it's a habit. Ryan says there's worse things...and he's right. Last night, he got up with her so I could finally get some sleep, probably the best birthday present anyone could have given me.

On Thursday Olivia smiled for the first time...no it was not gas. I thought she was just teasing me, but she did it again on Friday. One of those smiles that lit up her whole face. It will be fun when she does it more regularly.

On Monday she and I will take her first plane ride to visit her Grammy in Vacaville while Daddy's in Mexico for the week. More on that adventure to come soon!

No comments: